Self Employed Home Loan? We Can Help!
A majority of the self employed work-force doesn’t get paid on a regular schedule, have W-2’s or ideal tax returns (1040’s) to qualify for the mortgage they’d like. However, they’d still like to be homeowner’s. So, if you’re one of those millions of people out there who’s income varies throughout the year, this is the loan for you.
Typical Loan Terms:
- Loan Amounts from 200K to $15 Million
- ARM’s and Fixed Loans
- Interest Only Options Available
- Down Payments Start at 10%
- Purchase, Rate/Term and Cash-out Refinancing
- SFR, Condo & 2-4 Unit Properties Allowed
- Gift Funds Allowed
- No Tax Returns Required
- No Pay-Stubs or W-2’s Required
- 50% Max DTI