MORTGAGE DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
PURCHASE, REFINANCE AND CASH-OUT MORTGAGES
Mortgage Checklist - Application Items
Email the items below to [email protected]
- Copy of driver’s license or passport
- Copy of social security card
- Address history last 2 years?
- How long at current address?
- Rent or Own?
- If renting, current rent paid/month?
- Employment history last 2 years?
- Name of company owned?
- Current job title?
- How long in current job title?
- Married or UnMarried?
- Dependents, names and ages (if any)
- Hazard insurance policy DEC page
- Current mortgage statement (refinance)
- Signed copy of purchase agreement (purchase)
- Credit Authorization (include with the items above)
Self Employed & Stated Income Qualifying Items
To qualify with Bank Statements, submit these items:
- 24 months current bank statements (all pages)
- Business license or CPA letter showing you’ve been in the same business for the last 2 years.
To qualify with Stated Income, submit these items:
- 2 months current bank statements (all pages)
- Lease agreements on properties owned
- Credit Authorization (include with the items below).
- Pay-stubs covering a 30 day period
- Last 2 years tax returns (1040’s)
- Last 2 years of W-2’s
- Credit Authorization (include with the items below)
- Social Security, pension and other retirement award letters
- Last 3 months of bank statements
- Last tax return or 1099’s
Miscellaneous Income Documents
- Copy of the rental agreements for any rental units owned.
- If applicable, a copy of your divorce decree.
- If you’d like child support considered, provide proof for the previous 12 months.
- If you’re not a US Citizen, copy of your green card front/back.
- If you have an insurance agent, their contact info for your homeowner’s insurance policy.